The Foundations for Health Education is a private, non-profit parent and professional association for parents and health practitioners, nutritionists, environmental and safety specialists, students and educators. It is people serving people– “enhancing the lives of those we touch by helping each other achieve our full potential”.
The focus of our enterprise is to teach general principles of nutrition and environmental factors being a principle cause, prevention and recovery from diseases and disorders such as autism spectrum; learning and behavior disorders; autoimmune and immune deficiency conditions; and newer and emerging diseases. We promote natural food production and related soil, plant and animal health. We teach how to maintain a clean and safe environment in homes and workplaces. We share principles of whole health including physical, mental, and financial.
The Foundation accomplishes its mission with seven cornerstone objectives by providing:
- Convenient web-based resources and a variety of live single presentations, seminars and conferences with a faculty that is local, flexible and mobile, all at an affordable cost.
- Sponsorship of unique projects that reach out locally and globally with the message of the Foundation and its resources. See Foundation Projects and Modules
- Methods for building your own local network. This is achieved with personalized outreach and educational materials and our member plug-in to provide start-up funding for local programs.
- Health, safety and environmental (HSE) education and training for corporations, small businesses and public entities.
- Access to FHE computer networks such as Facebook (70 states, provinces and countries), WordPress content management systems, YouTube, MeetUp, Yahoo groups and notifications from our email management software. FHE offers comprehensive web services to its associates.
- Assistance to other organizations and businesses that share our mission and vision.
- Recognition of individuals and organizations that have made unique and significant achievements consistent with the values of the Foundation.
Associate status with FHE for families, students, professionals and vendors are available on a donation basis. Associates get full access to private web-based modules and resources. The Foundation offers scholarships and financial aid to qualified individuals and certificates of attendance that may be used for credits toward academic degrees and professional licensure and certifications.
The Foundation is funded through sales of educational products and services, donations and gifts-in-kind. It is also funded through donations from Automotive Environmental and Safety Engineering (AESE). We do not solicit or accept grants or funds from government agencies or their non-profit, corporate or institutional partners such as land-grant universities.
For more information, go to http://livingfood.us/fhe (in progress)
MISSION STATEMENT, REVISED AUGUST, 2013